Wednesday, February 10, 2010

De-stashing Part 2 (for beaders only)

Dearest Beaders / Handmade artisans,

After my de-stash last month (thank you, dear beaders), I am *still* not able to keep all my beads and findings in one place. *sighs* Too many packets and bead strands here and there, loose beads scattered here and there, strings, boxes, tools, books...ughh! You really don't want to walk into my room. Heh, heh! I simply needed a BIGGER table, MORE space, TALLER shelves ... and have to kick my poor poodle out! *giggles*

Anyway, I am de-stashing again (actually in phases, as and when I re-organise my beadstation). I know the Chinese New Year is just a few days away, gosh, and you may not need this now but here they are, over-purchased/over-stocked findings in my possession which I'd like to de-stash at a very, very good price. These items are all new and un-used.

For these items, SHIPPING FEE via Registered Post shall be charged at RM2.00 only. Feel free to email me at beadpot [at] gmail [dot] com. :)

TOOLS

Those who love twisting and coiling, you may find this a useful tool - the Thing-A-Ma Jig (wigjig). I feel very clumsy with this tool. I guess I'm more of a "plier beader" than a "jiggy beader". I bought this from Steve and I have merely just removed the staples to have a look at the contents. Even the wires are still untouched. For you beaders out there, you will know the original selling price. :) So I'm selling it off at a steal. First come first served for confirm reserves only.
Price: RM18.00
Status: SOLD

FINDINGS

Economy copper wires (silver only) in 0.8mm only leftover from previous de-stash. These are good to be used as practise wires before you move on to more expensive Artistic Wires for your handmade jewellery. I have since been using Artistic Wires. Only one more left.
Price: RM2.00
Status: 0.8mm - AVAILABLE


These were also leftover from previous de-stash. Metal ear nuts (ear stud stoppers). I only needed a few pairs but had to buy them in a bigger pack!
Price: RM1.50 for 10 pairs (20 pieces)
Status: 1 x 20 pieces - SOLD


9mm gold plated lobster clasps. I misjudged and bought the wrong size. I wanted medium to large but bought small. Silly me! These are great to make individual detachable cute charms for bracelets or stand-alone charms. :)
Price: RM2.00 for 10 pieces
Status: 1 x 10 pieces - SOLD
Status: 1 x 10 pieces - SOLD


Rhodium plated clam shells/calottes. I simply have too many and not using enough...
Price: RM1.50 for 20 pieces
Status: 1 x 20 pieces - AVAILABLE
Status: 1 x 20 pieces - SOLD


3-strand spacers (tibetan silver with leaf and flower). Impulse purchase and have been keeping it for a while. Can't find any use for them in my current designs. :(
Price: RM1.50 x 12 pieces
Status: SOLD

BEADS

Lotus inspired porcelain coin beads. I bought these when I was in HK. There are 14 pieces left (as shown above).
Price: RM3.00 for all 14 pieces
Status: SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment