Sunday, January 24, 2010

De-stashing (for beaders only)

Dearest Beaders / Handmade artisans,

With the Chinese New Year around the corner, I've succumbed to cleaning and reorganising my (beading) workspace and with it, I have some over-purchased/over-stocked findings in my possession which I'd like to de-stash at a very, very good price. These items are all new and un-used.

FINDINGS

Economy copper wires (silver only) in 0.8mm and 10.0mm only. These are good to be used as practise wires before you move on to more expensive Artistic Wires for your handmade jewellery. I have since been using Artistic Wires. I only have 3 in my stash.
Price: RM2.00 each
Status: 0.8mm - AVAILABLE
Status: 0.8mm - SOLD
Status: 10.0mm - SOLD


8x8 end crimps for ribbon / suede / leather cords. I simply have too many!!
Price: RM1.00 for 10 pieces
Status: 1 x 10 pieces - SOLD
Status: 1 x 10 pieces - SOLD
Status: 1 x 10 pieces - SOLD


Metal ear nuts (ear stud stoppers). I only needed a few pairs but had to buy them in a bigger pack!
Price: RM1.50 for 10 pairs (20 pieces)
Status: 1 x 20 pieces - SOLD
Status: 1 x 20 pieces - AVAILABLE

BEADS

1.8mm x 0.7mm white rectangle acrylic beads, flat chewing gum shaped. Bought these in spatula-full when I was in HK. There are 23 pieces left (as shown above).
Price: RM1.50 for all 23 pieces
Status: SOLD


13mm round disc cloisonne in red. Bought these from Steve in a larger-than-usual pack but haven't an idea what to do with them. You can have 'em all 13 pieces (as shown above) for a small fee! :)
Price: RM3.00 for 13 pieces
Status: SOLD

FREE WITH ANY PURCHASE ABOVE: First come first serve basis

Either NF/LF silver fairy charm (1 piece) [ADOPTED]

Or silver bag charms (2 pieces) [ADOPTED]

SHIPPING FEE via Registered Post shall be charged at RM2.00 only.
Feel free to email me at beadpot [at] gmail [dot] com. So hurry! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment