Friday, July 29, 2011

Bold Motif

My supplier recently brought in some large-ish, light-weight metal pieces in various shapes with flower motifs on them. I was so attracted to these bold pieces, I couldn't leave them behind when I left the shop with my purchases. So I grabbed a dozen of 'em, attached ear hooks and here they are, some bold motif earrings in Silver, Gun Metal or Bronze colours. Measures about 4-6cm in diametre. RM4.00 each pair only.

ALL SOLD OUT

[Click to view larger image]

Heart Silver - SOLD OUT
Heart Gunmetal - SOLD OUT


Teardrop Silver - Given away as gift of thanks (Ash)
Teardrop Gunmetal - SOLD OUT


Oval Silver - SOLD OUT
Oval Bronze - SOLD OUT


Geometrical Silver - SOLD OUT
Geometrical Bronze - SOLD OUT


Round Swirl Silver - SOLD OUT
Round Swirl Bronze - Given away as gift of thanks (Anne)


Round Flower Silver - SOLD OUT
Round Flower Bronze - SOLD OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment